What is Baby Wipe
Baby wipes are disposable cloths used to cleanse the sensitive skin of infants. These cloths are made from non-woven fabrics similar to those used in dryer sheets and are saturated with a solution of gentle cleansing ingredients. Baby wipes are typically sold in plastic tubs that keep the cloths moist and allow for easy dispensing.
Baby wipes are designed to be durable enough for heavy duty cleaning tasks, yet still be disposable.
When to Start using Baby wipes
Many popular baby wipes contain ingredients that can trigger allergic reactions for some babies with sensitive skin, so although it’s probably fine to use them right away, many doctors recommend playing it safe and waiting until your baby’s at least 1 month old. For the first few weeks, you can clean your baby during diaper changes with an ultra-soft paper towel or clean cloth and warm water; if necessary, dab on a gentle baby wash soap. Always pat the area dry with a towel before putting on a fresh diaper to prevent diaper rash.Once your baby’s older, wipes can very convenient, especially for changing diapers on the go.
Best Baby Wipes
- Made from 100% Rayon from Bamboo which is extra-strong and ultra-soft
- Combination of Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Natural Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oils gently cleanses, soothes and leaves your baby’s skin feeling silky smooth
- Free of harsh chemicals: No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol, No Chlorine, No Dyes, No Sulphates
A generous 17cm x 20cm size wipe for a mess-free diaper change!
- The #1 Choice of Hospitals (based on hospital sales data)
- The #1 Sensitive Wipe (based on U.S./Canada “Sensitive” nationally branded sales)
- Clinically Proven Mild
- Dermatologist-tested, Perfume-free, Hypoallergenic
- Helps restore natural pH of the skin
- Zero percentage of Paraben, Alcohol, perfume and phenoxyethanol in this sensitive water-based wipe
- 6 flip-top packs of 80 Fresh Scent wipes
- Now reformulated to be 98.3% water
- Alcohol-free, dye-free
- No parabens, phthalates, bronopol, methylisothiazolinone
- Dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle
- An Amazon brand
- HUGGIES Wipes is the #1 Branded Wipe (based on market share in North America)
- Softer for sensitive skin (vs. Simply Clean) and ideal for newborn skin, with aloe and vitamin E
- Sensitive wipes: Fragrance free, alcohol free, parabens free, phenoxyethanol free and MIT free
- Certified organic 100% cotton
- Totally Chlorine Free
- Organic essential oils
- Suitable for Vegans